bluedevils32701
n00b
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2006
- Messages
- 4
his is the configuration I ordered. I am unable to get the Special Edition Red Cover...but eventually I should be able to order the lid/etc.
I am pretty much always on AIM so you can just hit me up there too... s/n= bluedevils32701
I am new to hardforums but have plenty of rep/credit on www.notebookforums.com
XPS M1710
Metallic Black Qty 1
Intel® Core Duo Processor T2600 (2MB Cache/2.16GHz/667MHz FSB), Genuine Windows® Home
XPS M1710 Intel® Core Duo Processor T2600 (2MB Cache/2.16GHz/667MHz FSB)
Operating System (Office software not included) Genuine Windows® XP Media Center Edition
LCD Panel 17 inch UltraSharp Wide Screen UXGA Display with TrueLife
Memory 2GB DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHZ, 2 DIMM
Video Card 512MB NVIDIA® GeForce Go 7900 GTX
Hard Drive 100GB 7200rpm SATA Hard Drive
Network Card and Modem Integrated 10/100 Network Card and Modem
Adobe Software Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 6.0
Combo/DVD+RW Drives 8X CD/DVD Burner (DVD+/-RW) with double-layer DVD+R write capability
Soundblaster Integrated HD Audio
Wireless Networking Cards Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 802.11a/g Mini Card (54Mbps)
Primary Battery 80 WHr 9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
Carrying Cases XPS Notebook Backpack
Limited Warranty, Services and Support Options 1 Yr Ltd Warranty, 1 Yr Mail-In Service, and 1 Yr HW Warranty Support
Dial-Up Internet Access 6 Months of America Online Membership Included
Digital Imaging Corel Photo Album 6 Starter Edition - Organize and Edit your photos
Wireless Personal Networking Card Dell Wireless 350 Bluetooth Internal (2.0 + Enhanced Data Rate)
Total on Dell Business is approximately 4,065
($2750 + shipping)
I can get these at any time for these prices. Just pm me
I am pretty much always on AIM so you can just hit me up there too... s/n= bluedevils32701
I am new to hardforums but have plenty of rep/credit on www.notebookforums.com
XPS M1710
Metallic Black Qty 1
Intel® Core Duo Processor T2600 (2MB Cache/2.16GHz/667MHz FSB), Genuine Windows® Home
XPS M1710 Intel® Core Duo Processor T2600 (2MB Cache/2.16GHz/667MHz FSB)
Operating System (Office software not included) Genuine Windows® XP Media Center Edition
LCD Panel 17 inch UltraSharp Wide Screen UXGA Display with TrueLife
Memory 2GB DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHZ, 2 DIMM
Video Card 512MB NVIDIA® GeForce Go 7900 GTX
Hard Drive 100GB 7200rpm SATA Hard Drive
Network Card and Modem Integrated 10/100 Network Card and Modem
Adobe Software Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 6.0
Combo/DVD+RW Drives 8X CD/DVD Burner (DVD+/-RW) with double-layer DVD+R write capability
Soundblaster Integrated HD Audio
Wireless Networking Cards Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 802.11a/g Mini Card (54Mbps)
Primary Battery 80 WHr 9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
Carrying Cases XPS Notebook Backpack
Limited Warranty, Services and Support Options 1 Yr Ltd Warranty, 1 Yr Mail-In Service, and 1 Yr HW Warranty Support
Dial-Up Internet Access 6 Months of America Online Membership Included
Digital Imaging Corel Photo Album 6 Starter Edition - Organize and Edit your photos
Wireless Personal Networking Card Dell Wireless 350 Bluetooth Internal (2.0 + Enhanced Data Rate)
Total on Dell Business is approximately 4,065
($2750 + shipping)
I can get these at any time for these prices. Just pm me