Just Ordered H20-Apex Kit

SpoogeMonkey

2[H]4U
Ok guys, the temptation was just...tooooo....overwhelming!!! I'm very excited about this, as I had Cathars' original Little River White Water block
2 1/2 yrs ago, and it was great. Hopefully Swifty is on the ball and will ship it out mon-tues, and I can have some numbers up by next weekend.

My only concern now is, I might have to offset the rad a 1/2 in to get by my dvi adapter. But I guess that's what the power tools are for :D

good luck, i've also been eyeing that block but i just cant justify spending all that money on this block when i have a perfectly good tdx block.

Unfortunatley, I had to sell that set-up, but luckily I made a few $$ on the deal, since I set it up for a friend.

I plan on taking alot of pictures and try to do as full of a review as I can.

Spooge

where'd you order the kit from? did they have it in stock?

10 to 1 odds he'll be waiting on the pump, not to sound nasty or anything, but that's what's holding my order up. Shortage of the pump in kits from what I've heard, but that's not Swiftechs fault, it's the suppliers problem.................. :eek:

I ordered it direct from Swiftech, as no one else has it yet. Hopin' yer not right about the pump not being available, but we can always hope.

I do plan on gettin lots of pics and compare it to my current Ninja hsf setup. Maybe I can finally squeeze another 28 stable mhz out of this chip, so I can be 2.8 prime stable.

Back