Just Ordered an Asus 5870 Last night

rsantos97

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
165
I just ordered an Asus 5870 Last night from eWiz for $359 shipped plus 5% Bing Cashback, but now I am having buyers remorse. I am thinking of canceling the order. Right now I have a 4870 1GB card hooked to a 28" 1920 x 1200 monitor and only play COD4 and COD5. Actually, I haven't played them in a couple of months due to school. Damn, just realized I don't need this card. OK going to cancel.
 
Most likely they will cancel it for you as OOS come Monday morning.
There are a few threads here about them advertising cards in stock that they don't have.
 
I just ordered an Asus 5870 Last night from eWiz for $359 shipped plus 5% Bing Cashback, but now I am having buyers remorse. I am thinking of canceling the order. Right now I have a 4870 1GB card hooked to a 28" 1920 x 1200 monitor and only play COD4 and COD5. Actually, I haven't played them in a couple of months due to school. Damn, just realized I don't need this card. OK going to cancel.


don't worry bout the buyers remorse....there is a really good chance they wont ship it anyway......
and if you do actually get it, it should be easy to resell since there seems to be a shortage of them
 
I just wound up canceling to be on the safe side. I started thinking about why I had to have it and realized that I haven't played any games since May. The only game I was planning on buying was Modern Warfare 2 but they messed with the multiplayer for the pc version so I won't be getting that anymore.
 
I just wound up canceling to be on the safe side. I started thinking about why I had to have it and realized that I haven't played any games since May. The only game I was planning on buying was Modern Warfare 2 but they messed with the multiplayer for the pc version so I won't be getting that anymore.

Yeah... no dedicated servers is a big let down.
 
Back
Top