Just Ordered -- Acer AL2032WA!

Xanj

n00b
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
1
After reading all the info on these forums about LCDs, I finally decided on the Acer AL2032WA 20" Widescreen with CrystalBrite. I knew I wanted a glossy LCD after working with some gateway laptops that had the same types of display. The NEC looks amazing, but it is just too expensive for me. I found some links to the Acer on this forum and thanks to those who posted them. The coupon for $15 off had expired, but I managed to find a new one that ends on April 30th for $10 off (new customers only though).

Looks like they only have a few left so I knew I better get it now while they still got em. With the coupon and free shipping it was only $419.99. This will be mainly for work, but I should be able to play a few of my games in the native res with my current rig(3.0Ghz P4, 1G DDR400, X800Pro). Unreal2k4 and Doom3 run great for me at 1600x1200 on my CRT, so 1680x1050 should see similar performance.

Update: They might have sold out before I actually ordered, but didn't update the site until late this evening. They also sent me an email mentioning a possible delay, but it was so vague I will just have to see if it ships tomorrow or not.
 
Back
Top