• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Just ordered a Dayton 10 inch sub...

zero940

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 19, 2009
Messages
156
And I currently own the Swan d1080mkii, and am pretty confused as to how I'm going to set this all up. Do I connect the monitors to the sub, then the sub to my soundcard(asus xonar essence stx)? If so, does the cable to do this come with the subwoofer? What am I going to need to buy(if anything)? Any help is appreciated!
 
Xonar Essence STX ---Phono/RCA--> Sub L/R in
Sub L/R out ---Phono/RCA---> Swan D1080 Mk II

EDIT: Just actually looked at it, ignore me.
 
Last edited:
Dayton sub can work in pass-thru mode.

If you're going to use 2.0 set, you need to connect your sound card to the high level inputs and speakers to the high level outputs.
300-633_Liv.jpg
 
Back
Top