Just Ordered a 2650XM

AMD_Gamer

Fully [H]
shit is getting reaI with my CCNA lab, just purchased a 2650XM on ebay, 32MB Flash upgrade to increase it to 48MB for the 12.4T IOS and a WIC-1T card.

EDIT: this is the one i got, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160431225048&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

The Moderator over at techexams.net deleted the link to the ebay page because they offer FTP access to the IOS and claims they offer "DUMPS". I was just looking for a good deal on a 26xxXM router *shrugs

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Well it is rather illegal and against the TOS to download IOS without a proper SmartNet contract, and well access to test questions uh sigh....yeah I don't see any reason why they would do anything but delete your link. A deal is a deal I suppose, but I always bought from places like tnetusa and Candela network as they seemed more reputable and at least offered a one year warranty on the items I purchased. /shrug

Grats on the purchase and good luck in your studies.

Well it is rather illegal and against the TOS to download IOS without a proper SmartNet contract, and well access to test questions uh sigh....yeah I don't see any reason why they would do anything but delete your link. A deal is a deal I suppose, but I always bought from places like tnetusa and Candela network as they seemed more reputable and at least offered a one year warranty on the items I purchased. /shrug

Grats on the purchase and good luck in your studies.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cisco-2650XM-Ro...721388?pt=COMP_EN_Routers&hash=item27b57ef6ec

more expensive and only 64MB RAM/16MB Flash? ick.......

wonder how hard it is to configure and setup ?

This looks like a utilitie that you launch then connect to the unit and configure via GUI! ?

sdm18.jpg

and they have more than 10 of those available.

brain dumps arent going to help you on cisco exams. You either know what your talking about and can configure the hardware or you don't. the old microsoft exams...that's another story. lol

good luck

I always go with them on the Make an Offer. They never sell those for that price unless you hate bargaining. To each his own. Having a 1 year replacement for a few extra bucks was worth the price of admission.

You can run SDM off a PC instead of the router anyway so mem size is really only relevant to the IOS you plan on putting on it.

and they have more than 10 of those available.

brain dumps arent going to help you on cisco exams. You either know what your talking about and can configure the hardware or you don't. the old microsoft exams...that's another story. lol

good luck

I'm getting the router not the brain dumps or the other crap they offer .

I don't remember anything about SDM in the CCNA, CCNA Security on the other hand was nothing but that. Did they change stuff around and add it?

That's SDM. No one should ever use it.;)
+1, ROFL.... SDM..... figures that the untangle fanboy would post that ;)

AMD_GAMER, now you're really wasting your money. Stop, breathe and look at my thread on how to connect your virtual routers in dynamips TO your physical switch. You will never be able to tell the difference.

+1, ROFL.... SDM..... figures that the untangle fanboy would post that ;)

AMD_GAMER, now you're really wasting your money. Stop, breathe and look at my thread on how to connect your virtual routers in dynamips TO your physical switch. You will never be able to tell the difference.

I would like hands on with at least one router......

I would like hands on with at least one router......

i wouldn't worry about it man. That dude is seriously smart and is seriously advanced. Just get the cisco gear that you want, it will provide good hands on, and is some cool looking gear for a cisco lab. Sure when you have your ccna, the gear you have might be "worthless", but you can always resell it or keep it for other purposes.

the problem is, one router gets you nothing, you need at least two to do anything at all. sure you can route traffic from your real router to a dynamips router, but not over the serial interface.

the problem is, one router gets you nothing, you need at least two to do anything at all. sure you can route traffic from your real router to a dynamips router, but not over the serial interface.

i think he is planning on buying more than one router...as finances come..

I would have haggled with the guy. Hell, he's selling 2924 switches for $60. I wouldn't walk across the street for one of those.

Back