Just joined the UD team

Postal Dude

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
428
Jus Joined the [H]orde for the UD project. Tried following a thread about how to get my status tag at the bottom of my posts but couldnt figure it out. Anyone give me a hand?
 
depends on what the problem is.

you might get a faster/easier help in here
if you still having folowing K*'s link below since he was faster

 
Yeah i followed that. There isnt a find member search box. Or not that i can see anyway. I havent uploaded my first lot yet to get a score or anything. But i still cant find the members in there
 
Welcome aboard. If you have any questions about UD, I am sure that one of us could answer them.

JTV

 
Postal Dude said:
Jus Joined the [H]orde for the UD project. Tried following a thread about how to get my status tag at the bottom of my posts but couldnt figure it out. Anyone give me a hand?

Me too. I joined yesterday and have had a hard time attempted to get the "fancy" badges to work. I'll try again when I have a dedicated hour to get it working. The link provided appears to give self-explanatory directions so I must be missing something.
 
The biggest issue is normally the time factor in the stats updating. Grid.org only updates their stats once daily, and hf.com syncs to that, so you might need to give it a day or two before you try to find your stats. Also, Grid had been having issues with their member/stats tables here in the last few weeks, so that too could be an issue.

 
brycejones said:
Welcome aboard!
Cheers mate. Feels nice to think im doin sumthin good with wasted cpu clocks :D

PS... how come this prog doesnt use hardly any cpu time??? only uses 10Mb mem, no cpu time

EDIT: 99% cpu usage... nevermind :p
 
I managed to get my badge working now. How do i get it to appear at the bottom of all my posts?
 
I think we have established that you are not supposed to put the the badge code in your signature. However, at the bottom of your member page there's a snippet of Javascript code that you can use in a bookmark to help you manually insert that in the posts.

Like this.


And btw, welcome to the team.
 
Back
Top