Just joined the Horde

DragonNOA1

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
4,301
Well I had been putting it off for awhile but I finally realized every little bit helps so I installed Seti on my web server (that doesn't get any hits so it just sits there) and connected back to my account I made in 2000 ( :eek: ) and started crunching.

I know a lot of you don't care for Seti but at least I'm helping something, plus, I got to join one of the better teams, IMO.

PS: And I think I just got the DC rush. I need to find more computers to install Seti on!
 
I used to crunch Seti. Got an email the other day asking me to come back because they have started up some new programme.

I think I'll stick with folding though. Until I think the earth is overpopulated at least. :p
 
Welcome to the [H]orde...


Perhaps you might use the folding at home client on the rest of your boxes? Personaly, I run it on everypc I can get my hands on, including all my gaming pc's. I figure the power better be used for something.
 
DragonNOA1 said:
Well I had been putting it off for awhile...
PS: And I think I just got the DC rush. I need to find more computers to install Seti on!

[PEER PRESSURE]
Ah come on, try some F@H....all the cool kids are doing it. It'll make you popular, plus the ladies love it ;)
[/PEER PRESSURE]
 
Roman79 said:
I thought "the [H]orde" was either UD or F@H.....not SETI


I relate the Horde to anything HardOCP members do. There is a Horde on WoW, I believe, as well as other games I'm sure. While maybe not technically the Horde I don't think anyone's going to complain that I stop using the term.

Roman79 said:
[PEER PRESSURE]
Ah come on, try some F@H....all the cool kids are doing it. It'll make you popular, plus the ladies love it ;)
[/PEER PRESSURE]

Might have to look into that ;)
 
If it came down to definitely finding some extraterrestrial life or a 1% chance of curing cancer, I'd still pick folding over SETI. :)
 
Back
Top