• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Just joined F@H

Carnecerro

Gawd
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
620
Well, the front page notice worked and got me started folding. I put my Athlon 64 3200+ up, and will add a PIII 700, and a Athlon 64 2800+ when I get everything set up in my house. Just trying to help. Thanks for the info guys.
 
Freakin' awesome.... Dont forget to add it to the "D to 1000GHz" thread, and also don't forget to get your nifty colored [H] badge in the "[H]orde|Stats 3.0" thread! Welcome to the team! :D

 
Carnecerro said:
Well the front page noticed worked and got me started folding. I put my Athlon 64 3200+ up, and will add a PIII 700, and a Athlon 64 2800+ when I get everything set up in my house. Just trying to help. Thanks for the info guys.

Welcome to the team. Glad you could join us. Make sure you add your computers to our 1000Ghz Drive: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=861790&page=8

And get your cool H's like mine below (you need to post your first WU to the Stanford servers before it will work): http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=863372&page=1

Edit: xENo and I were posting at the same time, but I included links :p


 
Are you running a graphics client or text based? Either way, if you have any configuration questions you can't figure out just let us know, but there is a lot of information in the FAQs.
 
I am using the graphical client. I like to watch it as I am siting on conference calls. I read the FAQ and got most of the info I needed to start. Thanks for the help.
 
Carnecerro, welcome to the team! :D
Now to teach you about borging! :cool:
DR_K13 seems to have a knack for this borging routine
Glad to have in the fold.

 
Carnecerro said:
Well, the front page notice worked and got me started folding. I put my Athlon 64 3200+ up, and will add a PIII 700, and a Athlon 64 2800+ when I get everything set up in my house. Just trying to help. Thanks for the info guys.
ssswwwweeeet! Welcome to the [H]orde!
 
Back
Top