Just installed the console?!?!?

amohedas

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
230
I downloaded the "graphical version" and I started folding away. Then I read the hardocp set up for the console version and I have decided to use it that way I can take advantage of sse. Now how do I set the console to run in the background or system try...somewhere out of sight????

Any way of checking that I did it all ok???

Thx
 
you can use the free version of firedaemon to install it as a service, that's what I did. Now I don't get annoying video problems like I did when running the graphical client, and I use Electron Microscope to watch the progress. Just google firedaemon to find it.
 
Thanks I'll try that!!

I also think that during the process of changing over from the graphical client to the console I lost a WU that was 96% complete.
Im not sure about this, but I thought that the system would have automatically started it up again, but I think it started a brand new one.
 
Back
Top