Just installed a shroud...

andiroo

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
72
And wow, what a difference. Just wanted to recommend it to anyone who doesn't have one. You can feel the difference simply by placing your hand over the rad. Great purchase! :)
 
Chicken Penni Pasta said:
Well, a lot of people use a push-pull set up with their heatercore/radiator shroud.

something like this?

push fan> rad > shroud > pull fan?

assuming fans are roughly the same capacity?
 
Steel Chicken said:
something like this?

push fan> rad > shroud > pull fan?

assuming fans are roughly the same capacity?

The best would be to have

push fan > shroud > rad > shroud > pull fan.

Unless I'm mistaken! :confused:
 
Push fan>Rad>Pull fan>Shroud

That's what I was taught.

That way it's like this:

Fan pushes air through rad, fan pulls air out of rad, then shroud covers the ugliness of it all.
 
andiroo said:
The best would be to have

push fan > shroud > rad > shroud > pull fan.

Unless I'm mistaken! :confused:

you got it correct,
i personally use rad>shroudh>pull fan, because i dont have the space for a push pull set up
 
Back
Top