• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Just got new 3200 AMD 64

kirk

Gawd
Joined
Jul 11, 2001
Messages
674
I love it on my first oc I got up to 2.15GHz, I have found what seems to be my max oc @ 2.21GHz. I have the ASUS K8V Deluxe for a motherboard. I am running @ 221 FSB. Does any one know of a good heatsink for my new baby?? Also does any one know for the memory setup in BIOS, what all the setting's are for?? There are alot that I have not seen before.

Thanks
 
The Zalman 7000-CU is a great cooler, and is also A64 compatible. But I wouldn't expect too much overclocking from that A64....alot really don't do well.
 
Back
Top