Just got my saitek eclipse.....

wesquaz

Weaksauce
How does it look?

Desktop.jpg

:eek: blurry but still viewable :eek:

That keyboard looks better everytime I see it. I'm thinking of getting one, why dont you post you're thoughts on it?

ok!

my thoughts on the saitek eclipse keyboard:

The saitek eclipse is a finely crafted piece of machinery that exceeded all of my expectations. the key illumination i give a 92.773%, plus a couple points for the fact that there were no drivers/special software needed, and that there were sound controls. the key illumination during the day makes it hard to read the keys, but hey! thats why you can turn them off! i am digging the adjustable wrist rest. Each key has pure fluid movement.

and btw i got this at memory express, in edmonton, AB (about 3 hours ago)

and the blue lighting/silver/black look matches my speakers, mouse and monitor! i am digging that as well.

(center speaker w/ blue LED is behind display)

:eek:

Great keyboard. I have been using mine for three months now with no issues. I am planning to give one as a gift to my friend.

no, they are not like a laptop, they do not really make that big of a click.

The keys have a nice smooth bouncy response and are about as quiet as Ive been able to find

Do they have the Natural Layout?

I'm so used to the natural keyboard, that I can't type for sh!t using the standard KB.

Definatley a better product than the Saitek Gamer's Keyboard it seems. The programmable pad on it is almost worthless, IMO.

Back