• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

just got my FLAWLESS 2001fp

Harkamus

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jun 30, 2001
Messages
4,293
No broken pixels, no uneven lighting. PERFECT! :D

It was my first one too! No, 2001FP from a batch because of problems.
 
I was afraid I'd be another one telling a horror story of how I would have to go through 5 or so LCDs before one finally turns out alright.
 
Back
Top