Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
yes, the ebay seller had a really good rating and was selling brand new unopened boxes in a bulk auction. I wasn't worried. It came with full manuf. warrenty.
Well, there's a slight problem buying that monitor from eBay.
You can't do a "transfer of ownership" on monitors (only systems). So if you need to get warranty serviced, you'll need to do it under the original purchasers information.
I may be wrong, but I was thinking of bidding on one before - but after quite a bit of researching, that's the conclusion I came to.
You can call dell warranty dept and verify. The rep I spoke to before confirmed it with me.