• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Just got my 165

cabanaboy38

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 10, 2005
Messages
226
I just got my 165 Opteron from Monarch today
I was wondering if it was a good one.
here is the info on the top

OSA165DAA6CD
CCBWE 0547TPMW
13775AL50133
 
cabanaboy38 said:
I just got my 165 Opteron from Monarch today
I was wondering if it was a good one.
here is the info on the top

OSA165DAA6CD
CCBWE 0547TPMW
13775AL50133

I got two of the same ones. Right now dual priming at 2.6 @ 1.4 volts.
 
Back
Top