just got dsl: question about game downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am currently using ares as my p2p program and i have been looking for various game downloads and have come across a download for the sims 2 game. I was just wondering, do these kinds of game downloads actually work successfully because i would hate to waste my time downloading something that turns out to be a dud.

Are you talking about downloading pirated software?? talking about that stuff is against the forum rules i believe.. as that is illegal...

if you download that stuff you run the risk of getting a virus or something.. i woudln't do that.. just go out and buy the game.. don't push the pirates.. they suck..

:confused: i never knew talking about that stuff is illegal, o well w/e i might as well try to get a legal copy

LOL!!.. talking about it is not illegal..

but taking about doing something illegal on this forum is not allowed... it's not illegal.. but the moderators don't approve of peopel talking about how to do illegal things.. like Download pirated software...

i don't know.. maybe i'm talking about of my ass...

Talking about it is against the rules, and doing it is illegal. If you didn't buy it, it's not legit (unless packaged with something that you bought).

So yeah.

If you can download it and not pay for it, you can bet it's warez and illegal to discuss on the forums. If you are wondering, Sims 2 is listed in the link at around $50 bucks ;)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back