PornoSatan
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2004
- Messages
- 3,493
Just got a new Thermaltake 480 Silent Purepower along with a Tsunami Dream case, according to the ATI tool motherboard monitor, the powersupply's 12v is running at around 12.4 to 12.5, should I be worried about this? Its not "alerting" me of anything but I wasnt sure if this was too high. Its a good powersupply but
Case:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-133-132&depa=1
Power supply:
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=17-153-007&DEPA=0
But I was kinda worried if its going to handle the 2 120 mm fans 1 90mm fan, along with 2 5400 rpm HD's, cdrom, sb audigy and 9600 XT with ease. And to answer my own question, since I wont be stressing every single device at once it should be able to, but whats up with the 12v rail, is that normal? It seems to stay steady around 12.4-5
Questions, comments?
Case:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-133-132&depa=1
Power supply:
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=17-153-007&DEPA=0
But I was kinda worried if its going to handle the 2 120 mm fans 1 90mm fan, along with 2 5400 rpm HD's, cdrom, sb audigy and 9600 XT with ease. And to answer my own question, since I wont be stressing every single device at once it should be able to, but whats up with the 12v rail, is that normal? It seems to stay steady around 12.4-5
Questions, comments?