• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Just got 4850 -- Replacement for ATI Tool?

Joined
Dec 13, 2002
Messages
1,003
What I'm looking for is something that will help me tune my o/c on my 4850.

I know in CCC there is the overdive panel to set clock speed.

What I'm looking for is something that can help me determine where the max clock speed should be by actually showing visual tearing.

The CCC auto o/c gives me a setting that causes massive artifacting in grid and mass effect. I can't seem to figure out where the max would be though.
 
Back
Top