• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Just finished my project..PICS

Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
35
I spent all weekend stuffing all my watercooling hardware into my rig. For the past month it has been sitting on the desk cooling the GPU but not installed just sitting next to the case on the desk. I have the Rad all the way in the top of the case and the pump is on top of the cd-rom drives. It turned out pretty good. I am happy with how clean it looks. Here are some pics

DD Heatercore
120mm Delta Fan
12V DD Liang Pump
MCW50-T Waterblock/Pelt

LIGHTS ON
cleanpic.jpg


TOP OF THE CASE
Scull.jpg


IN THE DARK
100_0135.jpg

WITHOUT THE SIDE ON
100_0138.jpg
 
Thx. I want to redo the trim around the Rad. It was like 3Am when I was trying to cut 45 degree angles to fit around there. They didn't quite turn out right...LOL
 
Lookin' quite slick bro.....makes me wish I had more cash to drop on my computer. :p

I think I'm actually gonna be caving in and buying a 510W DLX PCP&C pretty soon though, cus this Enermax isn't holding up on the high end. I've found my air cooling max overclocks on the videocard and cpu seperately....but I can't run 'em togethor.....sux. :(

Ah well, it'll be money well spent. :)
 
Looks really nice.....


what kind of temps are you getting with the Vapochill?


I'm going to get one ....one of these days.... ;)
 
stumpy said:
Looks really nice.....


what kind of temps are you getting with the Vapochill?


I'm going to get one ....one of these days.... ;)

On the CPU I get idle temps between -53C and -49C Load temps I get between -45C and -40C. On the GPU I get idle temps 10C-15C and load temps between 25C and 30C. The Vapo was one hell of an investment. Well worth the money. That PSU is one of the best investments you can make as well.
 
That's a familiar looking fan grill

Fangrill.jpg

2 red LEDs in the eyes :cool:

Very nice setup!
 
-45c at load.....mind if I hate you a bit? j/k.

Thats damn nice man.

You not getting any condensation on the GPU tubes at idle?
 
MikeP said:
-45c at load.....mind if I hate you a bit? j/k.

Thats damn nice man.

You not getting any condensation on the GPU tubes at idle?

Thanks... As for condensation...

No none at all. It idles at 10C to 15C but most of the time it is under a load so it stays around 25C to 30C.
 
how fast is your FX53 and 6800GT? I dont understand why you post your nice extreme cooling setup and not posting your overclocks.
 
Very nice setup.

How loud is that Vap while running? What kind of overclock you getting from the FX? I have always wanted to give one a try :D
 
The FX clocks in at 3Ghz and the Ultra runs at 508/1300. I can go higher with both but this is 100% stable.
 
Vapo_Chillin said:
The FX clocks in at 3Ghz and the Ultra runs at 508/1300. I can go higher with both but this is 100% stable.
NICE!!!
 
How about the sound level? My current system only has two 120mm fans running 5volts, so I am aposed to noise.
 
R1ckCa1n said:
How about the sound level? My current system only has two 120mm fans running 5volts, so I am aposed to noise.

I don't think the noise is bad at all. It kind of sounds like a real low hum with all the fans at full speed. There are several fans in the system. The VapoChill has 2 120mm fans and the case has 1 120mm fan on the heatercore and 4 80mm fans in the case. You would be surprised at how quiet the system is.
 
Vapo_Chillin said:
The FX clocks in at 3Ghz and the Ultra runs at 508/1300. I can go higher with both but this is 100% stable.

awesome :D
 
Thanks guys..I really wish I could find a nice 6 X 6 vent cover to put over the top of the RAD instead of having that ugly black molding around the hole and the RAD just showing. I have seen the vent covers for the dual rads but never the single? Anyone know where I could get one?
 
Back
Top