• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

just finished my first mini-mod (pics)

[evo]

Gawd
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
818
had a pre mod that happened to look like a flower. NOT COOL. yeah, my dremeling may not be the best, but it dont look like no damn flower anymore :cool:

firstmod1.jpg

firstmod2.jpg

firstmod3.jpg
 
You are a smart, smart man, and that's a good mod for that case. Good job.
 
WOW!! I had the same design cut out on my Lian LI v1000. Although mine didnt look like a flower. That`s weird we had the same concept of having the fan in the center. Although mine is a little off center to add some variety. Here are some pics.
 
wow i love the dragon grill, did you buy it or have it custom made? love the case mod btw
 
I bought it. I believe I got it from directron.com. Thanx for the comp. Thats my favorite part too. I like the way it looks against the mesh. Came out better than I hoped it would.
 
thanks guys :cool:

im thinking of replacing the plexi so I could use it to hold the fame on then remove the other spokes too, but i dont know yet.
 
glue a couple of female Homies to the plexi and insist to everyone is is a Mothra mod!
looks better though...i never understood that flower...
 
awsome awsome awsome job [evo], i too just bagan to do little mods on my case as-well, once again awsome job(i think its so awsome becuase i had no idea that odd looking window could look so good!)
 
sweet mod, iw as going to get that exact case, had it not been for the flower, but you have inspired me to be more open minded to such cases...thanks!
 
xdviper said:
i have the same case
does it have bubble lights in the front? and a temp lcd?

same manufaturer, different case. Mine has a glassy blue front with a huge backlit crystal as the power button (which i swapped to blue :) )

here :

02190001.JPG
 
I have a case with that same flower design. I keep trying to think of something to make it look halfway decent.

Good job though!
 
Nice job...Next thing I'd do is some creative cutting with that fan mount on the top of the case. You could make it look a lot more professional than it did coming out of the factory. :)
 
Back
Top