Just Cause 3 $15 @ Amazon

• Thread starter Deleted member 278999
  • Start date
Believe you can use "no rush shipping" credits for this as well if you have any. Unfortunately don't have any stacked up myself. Order one item at a time, choose no rush, get pc games cheap or free.

Damn, its restricting me to buy it ! :mad:

Can someone kindly buy it for me ? I can send the $15 thru paypal :D

Got one for $10 reduced by all my slow shipping credits, thanks OP!!!

Damn. I meant to grab a copy before I went to bed last night and spaced it. :/ Those went fast.

I loved JC2 but the Steam reviews say this game has a lot of potential but is riddled with performance issues. Can anyone here who owns the game comment?

I loved JC2 but the Steam reviews say this game has a lot of potential but is riddled with performance issues. Can anyone here who owns the game comment?

Works just fine. I've been playing for about 12 hours today and the game randomly crashed. But everything other than that I've had zero issues.

Works just fine. I've been playing for about 12 hours today and the game randomly crashed. But everything other than that I've had zero issues.

It didnt load at all for me at first, and I found a ten page thread at Steam about a bunch of pissed customers but no resution - then there was another thread with only two or three posts that recommended the following and a reboot and this worked...

bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff

I was concerned since its turning off DEP but I turned it back on and the game still works? Maybe it just needed a restart - all Im trying to say is dont give up hope, and the game's pretty fun.

"currently unavailable"... guess they sold out of digital copies???

Damn you guys. Every time I see this thread at the top of the Hot Deals forum, I think it's because they have keys back in stock, lol.

I was debating on buying this... it's a good price from what I 've seen of it, but I didn't really play JC2 too much before the animation and endless roaming wore thin for me.

Guess, I don't need to make a choice now.

Back