Trinistand
n00b
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2005
- Messages
- 33
First of all, bought it on thursday. Drove up to Salem, NH from Boston just for the ease of having it in my hands in one day and not paying sales tax.
Anyways, I bought the stock 2ghz model. For those who are lazy or may not know the specs off-hand, here they are:
2.0 Ghz Core Duo
1gb DDR2 667
100gb SATA 5400rpm
256mb X1600
4x Superdrive
I went on Crucial.com's site to use the memory selector and purchased another stick on Newegg.
So far, everything's running great. Dual booting windows right now but I will be getting parallels in the future to use Linux. Haven't really tried playing games or 'overclocking' the video card yet but when I do, I will let you all know.
One last thing, anyone know of a good display/keyboard separating pad? I'm afraid of getting keymarks on the display from a little jostling.
Anyways, I bought the stock 2ghz model. For those who are lazy or may not know the specs off-hand, here they are:
2.0 Ghz Core Duo
1gb DDR2 667
100gb SATA 5400rpm
256mb X1600
4x Superdrive
I went on Crucial.com's site to use the memory selector and purchased another stick on Newegg.
So far, everything's running great. Dual booting windows right now but I will be getting parallels in the future to use Linux. Haven't really tried playing games or 'overclocking' the video card yet but when I do, I will let you all know.
One last thing, anyone know of a good display/keyboard separating pad? I'm afraid of getting keymarks on the display from a little jostling.