• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Just another "Is this PSU going to work?" thread

Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
21
So, I'm in the process of building a new PC. I have most of my components bought or selected to purchase. The one piece, that I'm loosing the most sleep over is the PSU selection. Here are the basic components I have or will be purchasing for my PC.

Intel i7 920, EVGA X58 SLi LE, 6GB GSkill 1600Mhz DDR3, Xigmatek Dark Knight, and HAF 922 case.

I'm going to be cannibalizing my trusty 8800 GT, Raptor HDD, and optical drives from my old pc. However, I plan on purchasing a 5850 in the very near future, and maybe a second in the distant future for some Crossfire action. I'm looking at getting the Corsair 750HX, for budget purposes $150, will this PSU be able to run a mildly overclocked system with two Radeon 5850's ?

Any opinions?
 
yes

20212.png


http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=3650&p=13
 
Back
Top