Super long time hardocp'er here.
I visit the site daily,for all my news and reviews, never really been active on the forums. I thought I'd share what I'm building, nothing special, but it's clean, and nice. And I always appreciate that.
Here's a rundown:
Corsair 800D
Asus Maximus V Formula
i5 3570k
16GB Corsair Vengeance
128GB OCZ Vertex 4
500GB WD Black
Line on Blu Ray combo drive
XSPC Raystorm CPU block
XSPC RX360 rad
D5 Variable pump in XSPC Dual bay res
3x 1650rpm XSPC fans
1/2" ID White XSPC highflex
3/8" ID White XSPC highflex
6 bitpower compression fittings
2 bitspower 1/2" to 3/8
The 3/8" stuff is used to reduce down for the Maximus V's mosfet block.
Currently no videocard or psu in this rig, still haven't decide. Loop is unfilled and may change(if I get a gpu block etc. etc.)













I visit the site daily,for all my news and reviews, never really been active on the forums. I thought I'd share what I'm building, nothing special, but it's clean, and nice. And I always appreciate that.
Here's a rundown:
Corsair 800D
Asus Maximus V Formula
i5 3570k
16GB Corsair Vengeance
128GB OCZ Vertex 4
500GB WD Black
Line on Blu Ray combo drive
XSPC Raystorm CPU block
XSPC RX360 rad
D5 Variable pump in XSPC Dual bay res
3x 1650rpm XSPC fans
1/2" ID White XSPC highflex
3/8" ID White XSPC highflex
6 bitpower compression fittings
2 bitspower 1/2" to 3/8
The 3/8" stuff is used to reduce down for the Maximus V's mosfet block.
Currently no videocard or psu in this rig, still haven't decide. Loop is unfilled and may change(if I get a gpu block etc. etc.)













Last edited: