• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Just a quick iPod Question...

dj_2004

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
7,279
Thinking of purchasing an iPod mostly for in-car use. I'm wondering if this is compatible with 4th Gen iPods. I'm going to assume it is since it even lists the new iPod Nano. Just looking for confirmation. Thanks for any help. Also, how much should a 20GB 4th Gen iPod be going for used nowadays?
 
dj_2004 said:
Thinking of purchasing an iPod mostly for in-car use. I'm wondering if this is compatible with 4th Gen iPods. I'm going to assume it is since it even lists the new iPod Nano. Just looking for confirmation. Thanks for any help. Also, how much should a 20GB 4th Gen iPod be going for used nowadays?

Yes its compatable with anything with a 1/8" jack.
 
For in-car use, the radio adapters work extremely well also. Personnal pref, I guess. :)
 
Ive used both radio adapters and cassete adapters and the cassete adapters sound far better and are far easier to use and cheaper.
 
Back
Top