Just a ? or two about ebay.

P4B

Limp Gawd
My bro thinks i could sell this on ebay.
Could anyone tell me if they would except such a large item to be sold from a first time seller? I do have 5 stars from buying parts for this rig.

Where should i list this? In the CPU or guitar AMP listings?

I found a nice place in the AMP list but there doesn't seem to be a good list for custom case computers.
Now there are alot of "custom computers" listed in most of the different listings for CPUs but all are just store cases with random parts inside with maybe some modding. But nothing in a extreme case like mine or some of the others here that do pro work and post on HardOCP. I dont think i ever seen a custom case for sale from here. So Where togo if not Ebay?
I think i should just keep it but if i did sell it that means i can try to gather all the parts to make another one with a older lead 12. or find one of them Marshall Bass 12w. I have only seen one in a combo. but i think i could swap it out with a junk lead 12 mini stack head if i can find one of each.
Thanks for your time!

000_0006_zpsd1b6b970.jpg

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1729979

You could sell it but for being your first large item you might have to make it a good deal for the buyer after the fact that Ebay will take it's cut.

I've only sold one thing in my time and it was my Ultrasone 900 Pros (I miss those babies)

You could list it on ebay and set the "shipping" to local pickup only. That'd be your best bet for something that large.

Have you considered listing in our own fs/ft? You'd probably get more interest from like minded people here, plus no fees except paypal, or none at all if you do local.

Large items I'd recommend pickup only to begin with. Calculating P&H can be an outright pain for something that large.

Thanks everyone. They are letting ppl list for free this week. I might split it all up and do it piece by piece this weekend.

Back