Just a heads up, Nokia Lumia 920 is free at MS Store right now

derek533

[H]F Junkie
I would consider getting one if it was free off-contract :p.

hell I will be getting one... the moment its not on AT&T/T-Mobile in the US

maybe this means the 928 for Verizon is going to be early april and not late.

hell I will be getting one... the moment its not on AT&T/T-Mobile in the US

maybe this means the 928 for Verizon is going to be early april and not late.

You'd think we'd see some specs or at least some sort of leak photo of it by now. I'm starting to wonder if it's just vaporware at this point. I know Verizon is tight lipped about upcoming devices but it's going to cost them a customer if I don't hear something soon as I'm tired of waiting for a flagship device on Verizon (8X doesn't count).

You'd think we'd see some specs or at least some sort of leak photo of it by now. I'm starting to wonder if it's just vaporware at this point. I know Verizon is tight lipped about upcoming devices but it's going to cost them a customer if I don't hear something soon as I'm tired of waiting for a flagship device on Verizon (8X doesn't count).

There's been leaked photos allegedly taken by the phone. You can see the phone itself it in the reflections.

I recently dropped my Nexus 4 and shattered the screen, and had to go back to my 920. I'm actually quite enjoying it (again), but I don't think I could switch back full time.

There's been leaked photos allegedly taken by the phone. You can see the phone itself it in the reflections.

Yeah, I've seen those. I still want to see the phone itself close up and see if Verizon uglied it up like they did the 822.

Back