• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Juli@ is here

Vertigo Acid

2(-log[H+])4u
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
12,410
Mmmmmmmmm
I haven't even really sat down and given her a good audition with proper media, mostly just playing around with the ultra-neat Directwire program and getting thing setup to route my 2zs into it and recording streaming audio

New audio toys make me moist in my special places
:D
 
Cool. I hope that it sounds good. I actually just ordered one last night along with a set of Blue Jeans cables to go with my PPA and HD600s. Where did you buy your's from?

 
New audio stuff is fun. I would like a nice sound card but I just got a new amp and CD player. Poor for now.
 
molson3530 said:
Cool. I hope that it sounds good. I actually just ordered one last night along with a set of Blue Jeans cables to go with my PPA and HD600s. Where did you buy your's from?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41787&item=7375630650

Florida Music Co. $129 + ship
 
Vertigo Acid said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41787&item=7375630650

Florida Music Co. $129 + ship

Cool, that is the same place that I ordered mine from. I was worried that i did not choose a reputabale dealer at the time because I was completely wasted when I ordered it. I feel better now. I may be tempted to post pics because this card looks so badass.
 
Back
Top