Joystick recorder (macro recorder)

skrypts

n00b
Does anyone know of a program, much like the 1 million keyboard/mice macro recorders, that will record Joystick inputs? Also needs to be able to loop indefinitely.

I tried looking around but it seems there are only the easier to use mouse and keyboard ones which do not seem to pick up the gamepad inputs.

Thanks.

Is it a binary (or on/off) type of inputs on joystick and want to only get info when the button/direction is pressed? Or are you trying to get the actual codes coming from the joystick over the USB, Serial, or Gamepad port? If it's the former, then one approach would be to run a gamepad-to-keystroke mapper, and simultaneously run a keystroke logger. (I've never tried this approach, but it seems possible.)

Last edited:
I am just looking to record a macro pressing some Joystick buttons and then have it repeat and loop it like you would in most of the other keyboard/mouse macro programs (EZ Macro, Jitbit Macro, etc). They just don't seem to have Gamepad integration or I would just use those (at least to my knowledge).

Back