• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Jonsbo N2 Case for NAS

I just purchased myself a N2 black case. I'm completely new to NAS has just build my first NAS using this N2 case. It's a 5+1 and I used a low end motherboard N5105. So far I have no issues with heat on this case with what it came with. There are recommendation to upgrade the case fan if you run into issues. I know that some hard drives runs hotter than other. Some also change out the case cover to open up airways. I'm running Unraid and my temperatures has been good. My HDD and SSD has been ranging from low 88F - 113F. Let me know what case you decide to go with since your post was a long time ago
 
Back
Top