• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

jonniefive's FS/FT Thread

jonniefive

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
125
For Sale​



XFX 8600GT XXX - pending payment

  • Model: PVT84JUDD3
  • Newegg Link: Clicky
  • Purchased about one year ago, never OCed
  • 256MB GDDR3, Dual DVI out.


PICS




[HEAT]


Details of Sale:
  • Verified PayPal Only, NO CC
  • USPS is default shipping method, but I can ship UPS if you want to pay the difference.
  • PM or IM me with any questions, I'm usually flexible.
  • I'll do my best to get right back to you, sometimes I am busy though.
  • I will do my absolute best to ship within 24 of payment M-F, weekends are a crapshoot.
If you have any questions, please PM me or you can usually reach me on AIM @ jonniefive79




Thanks for looking!


My WTB/WTTF thread​


Bumps are appreciated and returned
​




SOLD ITEMS
600W OCZ StealthXStream - $60 - Sold to tempest993
 
Back
Top