Joint Ops Escalation LAN problem

Wurn

n00b
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
21
Hey All

Wondering if anyone recieved this error before:

I was trying to play Escalation this weekend with a friend in Co-Op mode but could not because of a "Server not compatible or out of date ...." something error.

If i uninstall Escalation then we could play Joint Ops Typhoon and the Relistic patch. But as soon as i install Escalation bam cannot connect to other pc.

We've tried both machines hosting the game but no did not work.

:eek:
 
I had the same issue over the weekend. My friend and i both updated to 1.74. When I tried to host the game.. we got the error on his machine.. So i had him setup a server instead and I could connect just fine... Try seeing if your bud can host it instead of yourself? I don't know why this is happening..
 
Dillirium said:
I don't know why this is happening..

I do! Nova's code sucks. They have not updated those games in so long. They pissed off the entire community, and lost many once loyal customers. I really liked JO but Nova continued to make promises that they never kept.
/rant

As for your real question, try posting in the novaworld forums. I have seen this issue and think there is a thread that discusses the work around. Good luck.
 
thx for replying guys, yeah we were really bummed when we could not play Escalation. So i downloaded the Realism patch which is better in some ways than Typhoon.

I'll check out the Joint ops forum and see whas up with this error!
 
Back
Top