• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

joining the SFF croud: ITX content

mnewxcv

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
9,293
Just finished building my first SFF system. I love it! I went with the cooler master elite 130 chassis in order to pack in a full size graphics card, and because I like the overall look of it. specs are as follows:

i7 4790k
Asus H97I-PLUS
2x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600
240GB Emtec SSD
Dell (Hitachi) 2TB HDD
Asus GTX 960 Turbo
Seasonic 620w Modular PSU
Plextor DVDRW
Asetek branded (Corsair H50) AIO cooler

without further ado:

P1180881_zpsqmwgs6x5.jpg
 
Nice. Time to change your sig.

What speakers are those?
 
OMFG I have a pair of those speakers! Not currently in use since I went with bookshelf speakers and a receiver. Didn't recognize them with the new color and sans grill. Had 'em for, I want to say, maybe two decades.
 
OMFG I have a pair of those speakers! Not currently in use since I went with bookshelf speakers and a receiver. Didn't recognize them with the new color and sans grill. Had 'em for, I want to say, maybe two decades.

haha! I bought them from that link just before xmas. Brand new old stock, had a 1997 date code on the box!
 
I just dug mine out. They are Sound Force 660, not your 680. In place of the 3D switch is the power switch, but otherwise looks the same.
 
Back
Top