Joined the [H]orde

SatTech

2[H]4U
Well, I've been running F@H for a couple of years now, and finally decided to actually join a team. I'm adding :
1 Phenom 9850 with 2 console clients folding
1 Opteron 170 with 1 client folding
1 PS3
All running 24/7

Currently my personal stats are 2014 WU for 347000 sum odd points.

Glad to have a home!

Welcome to the [H]orde!

Madness is an understatement Connundrum.. sometimes methinks this place should be renamed to 'Disturbed Computing'. :eek:

I think Q6600s call out to WRat, Tigerbiten, Sunin, Axdrenalin, etc. like puppies at the mall.

Madness is an understatement Connundrum.. sometimes methinks this place should be renamed to 'Disturbed Computing'. :eek:

Disturbed Computing has such a negative tone to it.

Humm what about Delirious Computing ;)

Humm what about Delirious Computing ;)
Could be more fitting, I've been drinking cheap Michelob Lights all day so I'd prolly be agreeable to almost anything at the moment. If the NASCAR race wasn't starting in 2 hours, I'd be in bed already.

/cold Pacifico and a warm green chili tamale to SatTech;)

Welcome indeed...glad to have folding with us!!

Pull up a chair and enjoy the fun!!

Welcome to the [H]ardest team, where madness is the norm and normality is not a known word in our dictionary ;)

Welcome to the [H]orde, SatTech! Nice to see the array of hardware you're bringing onboard with you. :)

Fold On, [H]...

Mucho Welcome to the [H]orde foldin' team 33. IMHO the best and newbiest friendly forum on the "Net" (is newbiest a real word? :confused: ). That's sayin' a mouthful because there are other great teams on the "Net" (I learned this for a fact myself), but just not as good IMHO as team 33. :D

OP - Welcome to the [H]orde!! Thanks for contributing to the project!:)

Take a look at the Chimp Challenge thread. We would be happy to have you on board for the race!!

Welcome, SatTech!

Nice to have you with us!

Welcome aboard, always glad to add to the team;)

Don't mind some of the above posts.......they were abused children:rolleyes:;)

Thansk for all of the welcomes. Figured it was about time I stopped donating to that 0 team...
I must say, that PS3 churns out some WU's!

Back