John Wick: Chapter 2 Teaser Trailer

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
“Yeah, I’m thinking I’m back…again.” This is just a teaser, but there are enough shots to get you pumped up for the next John Wick film. I am liking the Neo and Morpheus reunion.

Shamelessly copied from the JW2 thread just because they are some cool posters!

https://hardforum.com/threads/john-wick-chapter-2-lands-2017-release-date.1891993/

14440707_680879305410300_8159078940374335631_n.jpg
14615807_690242124474018_3762549770436525913_o.jpg

Tailor - "Welcome to Rome. Is this a formal event or a social affair?"

John Wick - "Social."

Tailor - "How many buttons?"

John Wick - "Two."

Tailor - "And what style?"

John Wick - "Tactical." :p

The first was the best action movie I've seen in well over 10 years, I hope this one is even better.

I've watched JW at least 20 times. Can't wait for the second chapter of destruction.

The last time Neo and Morpheus were together it didn't go well. :LOL::LOL:

Hope JW doesn't end up waking up from the Matrix :D:D

The original was one of the better action movies I've seen in recent years. Hopefully this is just as good.

I really enjoyed the first one. Plus, Keanu really puts himself into shape for these movies, just look up some of the training he has done for both of these movies with gone moves/firing, etc.

I'd like to see the first (missed it!), but it appears not to be streaming anywhere...

I'd like to see the first (missed it!), but it appears not to be streaming anywhere...

Now that the trailer for 2 is out, I wouldn't be surprised if the first one ends up in RedBox machines again soon.

JQSaZDS.png

They should have brought her back for a more substantial role.

Okay...the first was good, but it was typical remake.

John Wick was based on Payback Payback (1999) - IMDb and that was based on Point Blank Point Blank (1967 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia which in turn was based on the book "The Hunter" by Richard Stark (pen name of Westlake).

So...three movies, '67, '99, and '14(?) based on the same book. JW brings modern firepower...and Keanu.

Yeah, I'll watch JW2.

Not quite seeing the equivalency, dude. It's a crime noir action thriller with an unstoppable protagonist and that's generally where the similarities end. Payback has the protagonist being shot by his wife. John Wick has the protagonist grieving his wife's death. Plot mechanics may be similar (instigating event, all hell breaks loose, guy goes on a rampage in revenge) but it doesn't mean they're all remakes of each other.

John Wick was a good action flick, if a bit stupid on premise. Good action.

Sadlly when I ripped the BR I lost the subtitles so I couldn't understand what the bad guys were saying most of the time. Didn't really matter though.

If he really wants a "tactical" suit he needs to visit the tailor from Daredevil (the series, not the retarded movie with Affleck in it).

Meh.

I did notice though at 1:20 they show him start a spin in the 69 Mustang fastback they showed earlier in the trailer, then instantly cuts to a guy on a motorcycle running into a 70 Chevelle. :cautious:

And no, I'm not fun at parties because I'm always a bitter asshole. :grumpy: :D

I cant wait for this gizzfest!

John Wick was such a great stand alone movie. Lets hope #2 will make a kick ass film that will give us another!

Need more single take action scenes. I spent for ever trying to figure why the scenes were so damn good outside of the headshots then I realized they were all non stop! Please more of this, I hate it when action scenes are chopped up a billion times with different angles.

Need more single take action scenes. I spent for ever trying to figure why the scenes were so damn good outside of the headshots then I realized they were all non stop! Please more of this, I hate it when action scenes are chopped up a billion times with different angles.

I'm sure they'll be there. that was one of the things that everyone really liked aboot it.

That's one of the things that made the first one so impressive to me, and far more enjoyable to watch. The camera wasn't cutting and jumping all over the place to stitch together a ton of 5-10 second bits to give it the illusion of being constant.

JW's long, single takes were a breath of fresh air, but if you watch the behind the scenes, they talked about how much more demanding it is on the actors and stuntmen because there's so little down time as a result. Keanu's training was insane, and I respect him a ton for all he did for that movie.

If they keep the same feeling as the first one, this is easily another winner.

That's one of the things that made the first one so impressive to me, and far more enjoyable to watch. The camera wasn't cutting and jumping all over the place to stitch together a ton of 5-10 second bits to give it the illusion of being constant.

JW's long, single takes were a breath of fresh air, but if you watch the behind the scenes, they talked about how much more demanding it is on the actors and stuntmen because there's so little down time as a result. Keanu's training was insane, and I respect him a ton for all he did for that movie.

If they keep the same feeling as the first one, this is easily another winner.

You can thank Jackie Chan for long takes. After all these years hollywood action films are starting to use them.

You can thank Jackie Chan for long takes. After all these years hollywood action films are starting to use them.

Exactly!

Hoping this starts a new trend for action movies, because I'll be more likely to enjoy it, and less likely to have a seizure while watching it. :p

Back