jj`s precious guardian skips the DNS flush, GPU reset, and Overdrive

Apollo440g

n00b
Hi everyone,
i got stuck again....

Here`s my config :
Asrock 110HS Pro BTC mobo
2600 w Dual HP Server Grade PSU
1TB HDD (i know, not a ssd, i had one laying around)
8 GB Ram DDR4
Windows 10 64 bit
+
3 (only 2 mounted for testing for now)Sapphire vega 56 nitro+

after failing to flash them into 64 bios because of the memory type i have i settled for the stock bios with the power play table mods+ overdirventool. I got stuck on automating the process with jj`s precious guardian. It worked at first and when i upgraded my xmr-stak exe from 2.0.0. to 2.2.0 (by replacing only the exe and verifying if cfg.txt is ok) it only starst the mining client without performing the previous steps (enabling/disabling gpu`s, dns flush, starting overdriventool, etc.) The PG config file is ok, as it is the same one i used when it actually worked.
Any ideas? Has anyone experienced similar problems? I also asked for help from the creator of this little program here :

I use a really old version of this from back before a fee was being charged. I haven't kept up with the project. When you get something working don't touch it. Don't update and don't tinker. the only thing I've touched on my vegas in the past 4-5 months is changing pools and 1 reboot that got goofy after I changed out my cable modem and router. Always backup an combination of settings and tools and never to the copy/overwrite. Nothing was more of a PITA to setup for me than vega's. A lot of it was reading numbers that some people were getting and chasing after them. For me finding any number that is stable enough to go a month or more without touching is worth even a 10-15% "loss" in speed.

thx for the advice man
i reverted the old folder and the problem still persists...
any chance u still got the old version exe? and dlls?

Last edited:
Look for JJ_Hashmonitor.ps1. You can examine the power shell script if you like and change it. I would say if it's stable between 1800-1900h/s per vega keep it. Any down time would also cause you on the long run.

Look for JJ_Hashmonitor.ps1. You can examine the power shell script if you like and change it. I would say if it's stable between 1800-1900h/s per vega keep it. Any down time would also cause you on the long run.
thx man, i will
out of all the forums of this topic, this was by far the most helpful, gj guys

Back