Jinu117's SS

jinu117

[H]ard|Gawd
Some of you might remember my vapo-li line of product which puts single stage in lian-li v2000 :)
I've decided take a stab at different segment of market of people who might not be interested in V2000 case or already have good case and don't want the extra cost associated with V2000 case.
First of it's kind for customer build... with optional color...
IMG_8790.JPG

This is as barebone model as it gets with no controller no temp read out, just 1 k-type probe attached so customer with good thermometer can read temperature of evaporator.

IMG_8791.JPG

IMG_8792.JPG

IMG_8793.JPG

IMG_8794.JPG

Casing is made out of heavy duty 16 gauge steel to handle any potential shipping damage without hitch than powder coated. Typical color supplied is glossy black.. yes I have one bencher SS made in this case with black :p)

Sweet and clean jinu...just like all the builds you've made, that I've seen.
Coupla' questions...What model compressor?
Any idle...load temps you can give us?

I want one soon..but not in lime...the glossy black ones, I like! :^)

The Devil`s always.....in the Details!

And glossy black one shall be cheaper since I get batch quote instead of single minimum order charge quote on powder coating :p
NF9FX is what I am using unless otherwise requested (I am playing with NF11FX in one... sounds as loud as vapo LS on that one). About 10c better than stock Vapo LS on NF9FX under heavy load, about 13-15c better than stock vapo LS on NF11FX so far... :)

The black one. This one... is bit different :)
IMG_8799.JPG

NF11FX :) Bit more powerful, bit louder (vapochill like), bit more power consuming...
Also, it has braided suction line... and....
IMG_8809.JPG

LOOONG suction line. OPB asked for it so he gets it. Flex part of suction is about 6ft... looong...
IMG_8811.JPG

As I said... black powder coating is my staple stock one. I like it :)
IMG_8813.JPG

The wires extending are #1. Zalman Fan mate controller to speed control fans.
#2. K-type probe... I think it was about 8ft-9ft long since suction was so long :)
IMG_8818.JPG

Hmmm.... one more change... or at least trying... let's see how it works from OPB's mouth on new set of nut and bolt.
Bit costly way of doing things but if it works great... something to consider.
How is temp? about 3-5c colder than NF9FX in general. Noise... about vapo LS.

Very Cool...like a black Anaconda crawlin' out of the case. :^)
OPB must be goin' across the room, with that six footer.

Jinu, those are beautiful. Great work.

(how much would something like this run me?)

Back