• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Jetway A210GDMS Fan control

tempoct

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
120
Hi,
It seem like I could control 3 fans on this board (CPU, Sys fan 1 and Sys fan 2). Connected fans to any of the on-board connector seem to read RPM correctly but doesn't have any ability to control them.

I'd like to lower rpms of the fans to reduce noise. I use to be able to do this by Speedfan on other board but so far no luck with this one. It would be very nice if I don't need to use external fan controller.

Any thought?
 
Never had a board where Speedfan actually was able to adjust the fans. Send in your board info and hope the creator updates it, but I would not count on it.

If anything is really bothersome, you may want to try a Zalman fan mate or external fan controller.
 
My old A7N8X Deluxe would work till about 60% fan speed before just completly resetting. My Jetway has no control over the fan speeds, so im assuming its just a different sensor not recognized by speedfan.
 
Back
Top