JET.com 20% everything, max $50 discount

PersonalJ

[H]ard|Gawd
There are lots of deals on JET right now, I picked up a WD 4TB Black for $151 last night.
You can use the coupon code SURPRISE20 for 20% off anything and up to a $50 discount. It also appears the coupon code can be used only additional orders with the same account.

Got a great deal on a Hori PS4 Kai arcade stick with this deal. Plus no tax and free shipping. Thanks!
**the code I used was 20NOW, for new customers only

Only to first order though... I've ordered before otherwise I'd take the 6TB WD Black...

The two MSI 390's I ordered from Jet on the cheap actually came from Newegg! Used two email accounts (for home & office shipping)! :)

Got in on a HT Vizio soundbar & wireless sub for 20% too! :)

Definitely some good deals to be had!!!

Shipping is slow. Ordered Monday and expected delivery is next tuesday. Perhaps I have been spoiled by prime.

What's "the cheap?"

I really wanted to find some 390x's for 300 new again on jet and they kept selling out. I wish the $225 390 deal wpildve came back. I had to buy a used 390x on eBay for $315. It worked out though cause I had an expiring $100 eBay coupon. I still want another though.

The two MSI 390's I ordered from Jet on the cheap actually came from Newegg! Used two email accounts (for home & office shipping)! :)

Got in on a HT Vizio soundbar & wireless sub for 20% too! :)

Definitely some good deals to be had!!!

I ended up using their $15 off of $50 promo code instead as it is a much better deal when purchasing a cheap tech. Just waiting for em to ship the electric blower so I can finally stop wasting money on canned air.

Ordered a lian li pc-08 for $350. No tax in California yet ships from from newegg :)

I ended up using their $15 off of $50 promo code instead as it is a much better deal when purchasing a cheap tech. Just waiting for em to ship the electric blower so I can finally stop wasting money on canned air.

I got a DataVac for christmas 1/2 years ago and I wish I dropped the 60 bcuks or whatever on that 10 years ago!

The $15 off $35 is even better. Just did that 2 days ago.

Just ordered a Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970 4GB for 268.50 Shipped, we'll see if it arrives or gets cancelled!

Bought a 970 as well. Waiting on cancellation haha.

I don't get why they list things on their site for sale if they keep cancelling orders. I gave up my my fourth product I tried to purchase. Last time I try to order anything on Jet.. so annoying.

I don't get why they list things on their site for sale if they keep cancelling orders. I gave up my my fourth product I tried to purchase. Last time I try to order anything on Jet.. so annoying.

Do they give reasons for cancellation?

Not on my orders. Just says the order has been cancelled.

If the same thing happens to me I'll just never shop at Jet again. I've heard more bad reviews than good about them anyway.

I dunno about their other stuff but the prices on their 980ti's are so high that even with the coupon they are still more expensive than other stores. Jet sucks.

I dunno about their other stuff but the prices on their 980ti's are so high that even with the coupon they are still more expensive than other stores. Jet sucks.

Depends on the model of 980 Ti. Some of their reference cards are below what you can get them for anywhere else, after coupon + waive free return + debit card discount.

To each his own.

Got a Crucial BX100 1TB SSD for $248 with this deal. It arrived in 3 business days and is now installed in my main desktop.

I thought the same thing but if you click on some of the links you can get "instant discounts". I purchased a EVGA GTX 980TI Hybrid from jet.com for 640. It was listed in for 800 something. With the instant discount, the 20% off and waiving the free return...boom good deal

Not all products have this and I am not sure why they do not show the discounted price instead of the inflated price.

My Asus 970 just shipped as well for $247, just got my tracking #.

I thought the same thing but if you click on some of the links you can get "instant discounts". I purchased a EVGA GTX 980TI Hybrid from jet.com for 640. It was listed in for 800 something. With the instant discount, the 20% off and waiving the free return...boom good deal

Not all products have this and I am not sure why they do not show the discounted price instead of the inflated price.

It's a good thing, it keeps the riff raff out.

Last edited:
Same with things that are out of stock or "not available".

I tried to buy some other stuff too and you can successfully add it to cart but when you click on your cart it simply tells you the item isnt available.

I got a new Xbox One controller through them for $35 with coupon. It was fulfilled by Toys R Us and came in 3 days. I was surprised and pleased to see that it was the new version with the 3.5mm headphone jack built in as well.

Hmm interesting. Did you get a free game with your purchase?

Jet is very hit an miss, probably because they are a newish company... Some people get their stuff no problems and some have lots of problems. For me they canceled my first order because there was a pricing error and could not fulfill their orders.

I didn't use the code in the original post as that has expired, but I did use the first time order code 20NOW for 20% off for a new Netgear Nighthawk router. Hopefully it goes through without issue.

Bought a Logitech G440 mouse pad, yesterday. Paid $22 shipped with this discount. USPS says it'll be delivered tomorrow.

Back