• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Jesus, is this a joke?

Why are you asking Jesus?

He's nice & all, but I don't really see him as a computer gamer........ :rolleyes:
 
Karma said:
Why are you asking Jesus?

He's nice & all, but I don't really see him as a computer gamer........ :rolleyes:

Hey that thing in your sig already exists. It's called the Turion ML-37. I wouldn't call a 35W cpu a Dothan killer though. The MT-44 seems to be the best suited for that job, when it comes out.
 
BigDaddy85 said:
ahah one click oc. classical isn't it?

Overclock at the click of a button

Here's something innovative. One click of the switch on the back of this card will bump up the core and memory clocks along with the supplied voltages, giving you an instant overclock. Normal mode runs at 400/500MHz, while clicking into "XTurbo mode" gives you 420/550MHz core/mem. Possibly the easiest overclock ever?
http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews/review_print.php?dXJsX3Jldmlld19JRD0xMzM1
Saw a review of a X700 Pro the other day with that feature but can't find it now.
 
tornadotsunamilife said:
LOL can you imagine going to a LAN and someone sees your graphics card with wendel on the heatsink :D
<snicker> if i own that card, it's better to remove that sticker. :p
 
galdoes16 said:
I really hate that Fatal1ty guy, he's so full of himself.

I agree with you 100%. I will never buy ANY of his stuff to support him in any way. So what if hes a good gamer? I could really care less about him. Abit's just doing it so they dont go completely bankrupt as they are losing money as it is. Its kinda sad in a way.
 
That is a real product and we covered it during Computex in June. I was told however that the Fatality tough guy picture would not be on the card when it ships.
 
DangerIsGo said:
I agree with you 100%. I will never buy ANY of his stuff to support him in any way. So what if hes a good gamer? I could really care less about him. Abit's just doing it so they dont go completely bankrupt as they are losing money as it is. Its kinda sad in a way.

Since you seem to be a Pac Rim financial genius, please give me the facts to back up your fancy. Thanks in advance.
 
DangerIsGo said:
I agree with you 100%. I will never buy ANY of his stuff to support him in any way. So what if hes a good gamer? I could really care less about him. Abit's just doing it so they dont go completely bankrupt as they are losing money as it is. Its kinda sad in a way.

whats sad is that creative is jumping on the same band wagon for their new x-fi cards.
 
One click of the switch on the back of this card

soooo...can someone tell me just how you "click" a switch on the back of your card?? Do you actually put your mouse on the back of your card, and click the button? :p

Someone needs to get their head out of their terminologically inept ass. You flip switches, and click mouse buttons. And an overclock of 20Mhz just really sucks...is that really the best they could do with that switch (since it even supposedly increases voltages to help the overclock also?)????!

I used to be an Abit fan...used to...
 
everytime i see that "im a tough guy, no really im cool" pic on something I laugh my ass off. then a bunch people go buy that overpriced stuff, and then I laugh some more

:D
 
Well one of a first Fatal1ty products where ultimate gaming mobo and it was for Intel CPU although AMD CPU's where Gamers Nr.1 choice.
Also it was not even a SLi model and it was best game greafic solution what ever!!?

Also now it's a 512MB x800? Wasn't a x850 XT PE with 256 MB and then in some OC version better choice then this?

I r3alY H4+E wH3N $oM3oN3 wrITE5 le3+ 5P34cH 4Nd U5E5 NaME$ @nd N1CKS wR1+3n 4lSo IN 54mE W4Y.1+ I5 chIlD15H 1MH

http://ryanross.net/leet/


Aslo I'm older then Mr Fatal1ty , I know more about Pc's and electronics and I was gaming when He was in Pempers.


So I couldn't realy go for a such product.





MD
 
You shouldn't laugh at that guy on that card. he's tough , he'll kick your cardboard door down ( he could only kick it down if its made out of card board ) and he'll open your computer and break your fatherboard in three pieces then laugh like this " ehehe hehehe * snort * ehehehehe ". I've seen it happen before man , happend to my friend ruefus
 
dagon11985 said:
You shouldn't laugh at that guy on that card. he's tough , he'll kick your cardboard door down ( he could only kick it down if its made out of card board ) and he'll open your computer and break your fatherboard in three pieces then laugh like this " ehehe hehehe * snort * ehehehehe ". I've seen it happen before man , happend to my friend ruefus


The funny thing is they use that picture on the card, he looks like a nerd trying to be tough.
 
If a company offered to put my (made up) name on a bunch or products and pay me for it,... i would do it sooooooo fast. There would be TheTMan Branded crap every where... high speed usb cables, mice, power cords... they could put my (fake) name on anything so long as they payed me, and nobody knew my secret identity.
 
TheTMan said:
If a company offered to put my (made up) name on a bunch or products and pay me for it,... i would do it sooooooo fast. There would be TheTMan Branded crap every where... high speed usb cables, mice, power cords... they could put my (fake) name on anything so long as they payed me, and nobody knew my secret identity.


but the real question is...would you go around "clicking" switches?? Or would you click the mouse button, push the keyboard buttons, and "flip" the switches like normal people? :p I'm just hung up on that...sorry...

At least the Abit marketing dept could attempt to make him look less like a dork...and replace him face with some CGI figure similar to what ATI and Sapphire choose to put on their boxes. I'd prefer to buy something with a demonic looking bulldog on it over some dorky kids face anyday. :p
 
I don't see why you guys feel the need to bash on Fatal1ty, sure his products are kind of lame and overpriced, but you don't need to attack him personally. Perhaps you're all mad becuase he makes more money than you for playing games, getting to travel the world for free, and having his own video card and motherboards? Come on, stop with this. We know his stuff isn't a smart buy, leave it at that.
 
Nothing against Wendel, but omg when I saw his face on the heatsink sticker I just pissed myself laughing. There's no way he should have let them stick his uber albino face on thousands of video cards supposedly bought by enthusiasts. Bad call Abit. I mean the boards had some nice features and I actually CONSIDERED buying the SLI version before realizing I'd have to change like 6 fans on the mobo alone if they ever died and decided to get the Asus Premium lol. And Jesus is probably laughing on a cloud right now when He saw that kid's face plastered all over computer hardware. :p
 
wait a second, will you see the sticker on the card in your case? even if you have a window, the sticker faces down, except on btx cases and shuttle cases. so in the end, who really cares what's on it?
 
Sir-Fragalot said:
Abit's not quite going bankrupt but they were having financial difficulties. Which they curbed some by getting rid of their workstation and server boards entirely. They cut R&D for those and sold off their designs to another company.

So what is your source on this? I would say you have a bit of your information bassackwards.
 
Abit needs to join with Tommy Hilfiger so they can plaster this crap on clothes too.
 
CRXican said:
Knock Knock

Who's there?

It's Jesus. LOL

lmao, u need the picture with that.
also i feel sorry for anybody buyin this card that has a btx case, lol
 
Hi i'm Buddy Jesus.

buddyc.JPG


And yes i am a [H]ard Gamer.
 
I personally would love to see you guys turn down endorsement deals worth thousands of dollars, how is this any different from some athlete being in a viagra comercial.

Picture on a vid card > need help getting a stiffy
 
You know, it's kinda funny how most of you who are ridiculing Fatal1ty would have their asses handed to them in a one on one deathmatch in "name game here".
He's a great gamer, that's it. He's not a great Doctor, Architect, Surgeon, or even a great Plumber, he's good at games and found a way to capitalize on it. So, that means he is a smart cookie. Doing so little work in life to make so much money is everyones dream and it's all to easy to see that your ribbing is just severe comtempt out of jealousy. Whether the dude has an attitude or not, I dunno. But when it comes to online gaming, he deserves to be able to have the attitude of "I'm the best" because so far, he is one of the best.

Get over it. The sticker is definately stupid.

You guys are weird.
 
I can't wait till they put a pic of Ron Jeremy on a hsf sticker, for us Pr0n guys, lol.


Actually that brings up a point, who can see the sticker anyway, unless you have a mirror in your case, or you're running btx.
 
i dont think anybody is saying anything abuot his gaming abilities, man the dude is fuckin leet.
i seen his mtv special and all that, but i guess he doesnt have any control on how abit markets him, so if they put his face on the heatsink, fuck it.

now nobody has an excuse not to call him "hot"
 
honkee said:
i dont think anybody is saying anything abuot his gaming abilities, man the dude is fuckin leet.
i seen his mtv special and all that, but i guess he doesnt have any control on how abit markets him, so if they put his face on the heatsink, fuck it.

now nobody has an excuse not to call him "hot"

QFT. I doubt the guy had this in mind when he inked the deal. It's more of a 'WTF?' to Abit than anything else.
 
Your just jealous cause he's outa his moms apartment making a living playing games and your...well...still living in your moms basement.
 
Hell, the guy may have even been embarrassed when he saw the sticker. Who knows? ;)
Just the name Fatal1ty on the sticker is enough. The photo is a bad idea.
 
IceWind said:
Your just jealous cause he's outa his moms apartment making a living
playing games and your...well...still living in your moms basement.

LOL

Sad thread, the sticker on the video card is the only crappy thing hehe but bash fatality ? Maybe you guys wouldnt feel a bit good about yourselves if you were on video cards, motherboards and be the world most famous videogame player and actually make money out of it.
 
Back
Top