Jesse B's Big-Ol' Cleanup Sale

Jesse B

[H]ard|Gawd
Rules and Information said:
  • PayPal: [email protected]
  • Will accept crypto (BTC, LTC, DOGE, VTC)
  • Heatware: Jesse B
  • Ebay: jesse.braham
  • Any offer over the cost of shipping will be considered. I just want this stuff gone, so get yourselves a good deal. I ask you make reasonable offers, but again, I’ll entertain everything.
  • Shipping estimates are listed with each item, with destinations in Canada or the US.
  • Packages will be shipped via Canada Post within two business days of receiving payment (most likely within one however).

Note: I haven't taken any pictures. Everything looks like it does in the links provided, with no physical flaws. If you really need pictures PM me and I can get some.
Note: The only trades I'd be interested in would be for AMD video cards, a high-wattage power supply, 3DS games, or a Nexus5/iPhone5/iPhone5s

Desktop Hardware said:

LSI SAS3041-E

Run as a passthrough device in my ESXi server. Flashed with IT firmware by the previous owner. Simple way to connect up to 4 drives to a machine. Works without issues.
[Small Packet USA Air - $7.80]
$40 Shipped OBO

Networking said:
HP 1410-8G Gigabit Switch
Used for about 6 months, great little switch. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.
[Small Packet USA Air - $10.35]
$50 Shipped OBO

QLogic QLE2460 4Gbps Single Port Fibre Channel Card ( x2 )
Was originally going to use these for iSCSI between my ESXi server and a SAN I was planning, never went through with it. These are working pulls I bought, I haven't used them for anything other than brief testing.
$25ea. Shipped or $45 Shipped for both, OBO

Miscellaneous said:
Sundown Audio SAX100.4 4-Channel Amplifier
Bought this years back with the hopes of putting together a sweet system in my car. Ran out of money for the rest, and it's been sitting in my closet, still new in box, for a few years. Very high quality amp, will push a lot of power cleanly. Price on this is very negotiable. PM me your ZIP for a better shipping estimate.
[Expedited Parcel USA - $74.65]
$300 Shipped OBO

Image Dynamics CXS62 V2 6.5" Component Speakers
Same deal as above, brand new in box. The above amplifier will run these on 2-channels, with enough power left over to power either 2 more channels, or to bridge for a sub. Price on this is very negotiable. PM me your ZIP for a better shipping estimate.
[Expedited Parcel USA - $36.27]
$300 Shipped OBO

PCEngines Alix 2C3
Purchased with the intent of building a pfSense-based Firewall/Router with this, but ended up purchasing something else. I'm the second owner, and only used it for a few hours. 1GB CF card included, but I have no idea how much life it has left in it. Includes Linksys power supply (12v, 1A).
$70 Shipped OBO

Playstation 3 Games said:
All in excellent condition (I’m a bit OCD about games going back in their cases). No scratches, manuals all included.
[Light Packet USA - $5.53]
(Discounted shipping for multiple games)

$1 each (I’m lying to you, this forum just requires a price be stated. Make a reasonable offer (more than $1 preferably) :p )

PS3 Games
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Dead Island
Motor Storm
Resistance: Fall of Man
Resistance 2
Saints Row: The Third
Saints Row IV
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Thanks for looking!

Sold said:
Dell PowerConnect 2716
Skyrim & Gran Turismo 5
Grand Theft Auto V & The Last of Us
The Orange Box
Mushkin Enhanced Silverline 8GB & Playstation 3 SixAxis Controller x2 & Call of Duty: Black Ops
Western Digital Blue 250GB Hard Drive & Nexus 7
G.Skill Ripjaw Series 4GB DDR3 1333
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ERLite-3
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
How did you like the Ubiquiti? We use the UniFi for our corporate clients and they love it as much as we do.

How did you like the Ubiquiti? We use the UniFi for our corporate clients and they love it as much as we do.

I think it's a fantastic router. It's probably a bit much for home use, but that just made me love it even more. Very slick interface, beautiful piece of hardware, performed very well.

Mushkin RAM, PS3 Controllers and Black Ops sold

Last edited:
Back