Jericho

nodle

[H]ard|Gawd
So why has this game gotten so much bad press? This is by far one of the best games i have played in awhile. I was currently playing Gear of war, i have beat Crysis and have also been playing Quake wars, Unreal III etc. But i have found this to be a great story line with great characters. Alot games nowadays lose their 'fun factor', but i am impressed on how fun this is, plus it runs great and I haven't come across any bugs yet. Good game!

3c9f6bcc3f987cca5d8e3afyh3.jpg

jericho2lk6.jpg

jericho3hq1.jpg

I enjoyed this game until about 5 hours in.

It has a cool idea, characters are neat, and variety of weapons and actions are cool.

But after a while, the textures and the environment start to look like more of the same old and it gives you this "i think i was already here" idea even if its a new area. I eventually got bored of the game.

The battles between monsters are so scripted, they pop out of the exact same areas and the AI is hardly there (they run straight forward at you and attack, that's not even AI)

Graphics are beautiful, but get recycled after a while through the game.
I would have enjoyed the game if it didn't feel like one level stretched out of hours and hours.

Nice graphics, decent gameplay, crappy AI, more of the same-old as you progress, hence boring

I would give it 3/5

Nice graphics, decent gameplay, crappy AI, more of the same-old as you progress, hence boring

I would give it 3/5

You sound like an X-Play review.

Without the huge man-chin woman.

I'm sorry man, I really wanted to like this game, but the level design is horrid. I was really excited about it, but it just sucked. I tried it, and I could not finish it.

I disliked it greatly. Graphics were pretty good but everything else wasn't. This includes the AI, physics, story (+ some annoying characters), gameplay, and level design. Good to hear at least someone liked it, though. :)

I enjoyed this game until about 5 hours in.

It has a cool idea, characters are neat, and variety of weapons and actions are cool.

But after a while, the textures and the environment start to look like more of the same old and it gives you this "i think i was already here" idea even if its a new area. I eventually got bored of the game.

The battles between monsters are so scripted, they pop out of the exact same areas and the AI is hardly there (they run straight forward at you and attack, that's not even AI)

Graphics are beautiful, but get recycled after a while through the game.
I would have enjoyed the game if it didn't feel like one level stretched out of hours and hours.

I would give it 3/5

Woah. You and I sir, thought the EXACT same thing. Thus a "QFT" is in order. I am rather sad I wasted 50 bucks via Steam on this game. Thought it would deliver and it fell short, very hard.

I like it so far. It's a bit linear but what game isn't nowadays? The AI isn't great either but, I can deal with that. I really don't think it's too bad and i'm not sure why it got as low of a reviews as it got. I really thought madden 08 was probably one of the worst games i've played and it has gotten decent reviews on the PS3 and 360. I don't really get it. Sure they are different genre's, but so what.

Woah. You and I sir, thought the EXACT same thing. Thus a "QFT" is in order. I am rather sad I wasted 50 bucks via Steam on this game. Thought it would deliver and it fell short, very hard.
well I tried the demo out first so I didnt waste my $50

Interesting premise and good graphics, but after the first level you then realise how flawed the execution is (more reviving than shooting, GTFO) and how repetitive and shallow everything is. I found it very disappointing.

I found the demo quite good, even though the game got bad reviews, I got it anyway. I played 30 mins of SP before uninstalling and giving to a friend. Level design was awful, you were not immersed, battles were scripted. AI retarded.

I really enjoyed the demo, was excited about this game, seemed promising.

Then I played the full game, and......was dissapointed

You sound like an X-Play review.

Without the huge man-chin woman.

omg! hah.

As to Jericho, it's not the WORST game I've played but it's not worth $50. It's a $20 dollar game at best or a rental if you own a console. I did enjoy it but glad I only rented it.

Back