JellyBean 4.3 available for the Verizon Galaxy Note 2

lodingi

2[H]4U
Like the title states, 4.3 is available thanks to the people at Cyanogen Mod. I flashed it and it works real well. The only issue thus far is when rebooting, I sometimes get stuck at the Note 2 boot screen. A battery pull fixes this for me. I'm sure that will get addressed ASAP.

4.3 Link

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Damn, was hoping you meant the TW version.

I'll stick with Bean's ROM until Samsung releases their 4.3 update. Beans gives me the AOSP feel and speed with all the TW features I want too (TW camera and DLNA support specifically).

I'll stick with Bean's ROM until Samsung releases their 4.3 update. Beans gives me the AOSP feel and speed with all the TW features I want too (TW camera and DLNA support specifically).

TW isn't even on 4.2 yet :p

How's the battery life? Any glitches from previous versions like the camera?

Tried this rom yesterday and feel the same. AOSP just doesnt do it for me on the Note 2, even though I loved it on the GS3.

TW isn't even on 4.2 yet :p

I read on some news site recently that Samsung is apparently skipping 4.2 on the N2 and updating it directly to 4.3. I think due to the BT issues that plagued 4.2.

I'm cool with 4.1 though. With a TW ROM and other apps, it's just as functional, if not more so than any stock version of Android.

I read on some news site recently that Samsung is apparently skipping 4.2 on the N2 and updating it directly to 4.3. I think due to the BT issues that plagued 4.2.

I'm cool with 4.1 though. With a TW ROM and other apps, it's just as functional, if not more so than any stock version of Android.

Ditto, I don't care much for version either. Ever since ICS Android has been really nice and smooth and every update beyond that just felt like nothing.

I have xposed framework + simplistic framework installed and it works just like PA. Except it's the stock rom and nobody has tampered with it but myself. I'm kinda too paranoid to use public roms since I do stuff such as banking on it, haha.

Back