12 days ago I contacted their CS on an internal hard-drive I recieved from them that had faulty hardware. The CS told me that they'll send a new drive, and include a box for me to ship my faulty one back to them (if I don't I get charged, which makes sense).
Again, this is nearing 2 weeks ago.
Still no package. Friends and family were getting packages from across the country and sending stuff back before Maxtor came to my door.
Wait, no, Maxtor NEVER came to my door.
I called in to see what happened, punched in my RMA number, and found out they didn't even ship my drive yet (claimed it will take at least 2 more business days for it to ship).
Are any companies this slow? Should it be this slow for some reason? I didn't think something like replacing a hardrive (with confirmed serial number/type/and problem over the telephone) would take this long to process.
Again, this is nearing 2 weeks ago.
Still no package. Friends and family were getting packages from across the country and sending stuff back before Maxtor came to my door.
Wait, no, Maxtor NEVER came to my door.
I called in to see what happened, punched in my RMA number, and found out they didn't even ship my drive yet (claimed it will take at least 2 more business days for it to ship).
Are any companies this slow? Should it be this slow for some reason? I didn't think something like replacing a hardrive (with confirmed serial number/type/and problem over the telephone) would take this long to process.