Jedi Outcast/Academy mods

Stoly

Supreme [H]ardness
Any recommended jedi knight mods?

I'm looking for texture mods, high poly models, some lighting/shading.

well i know it doesnt fit in your sugestions but you should check out movie battles II for jedi academy. Love that game.

Back in the day I used the realistic light saber mod. It allowed your light saber to slice off arms, legs, heads and slice torsos in half! You didn't have to download it, but type it in the game console. You would hit a key on the keyboard and this command console would drop down and you would type in the command. It was realisticlightsaber or something like that. What a great mod! It was really the only way to play the game.

damn I can't believe that after all this years there's still no texture pack mod.

Will texturepacks for JA work on JO?

I reinstalled Jedi Academy, thanks, gonna play it again

Back in the day I used the realistic light saber mod. It allowed your light saber to slice off arms, legs, heads and slice torsos in half! You didn't have to download it, but type it in the game console. You would hit a key on the keyboard and this command console would drop down and you would type in the command. It was realisticlightsaber or something like that. What a great mod! It was really the only way to play the game.

That was called the dismemberment mod. It is still around as well.

It's part of the "Ghoul II" system. Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast had it as well. You had to turn it off at times because Luke Skywalker could be killed during some NPC fights which would be an instant game over forcing you to reload your last saved game.

Every once in a while I play JK2 and Jedi Academy. I like Outcast better.

I had tons of mods a while back. Including the dismemberment mod. I liked the darth maul, lord sidius and vader skins

I was hoping that since the source code was released a while back there would be much better mods, but I think its still the same from what I remember.

There's was total conversion project with Unity but it seems its dead.

Ever since Filefront went down, I have lost so many good mods to all my old games. It was a sad day :(

Back