• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

jealous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkletom

n00b
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
25
sandy @ 5ghz and ati 6970

ikjoGq.png


jealous?
 
Seriously.. Is this thread for real? Do you have that low "Self Esteem" That you have to make a thread about bragging about computer scores? REALLY! My PC would score higher then that when I clock my 2600K @ 5.0GHz, but do you see me starting pointless threads like this.... Dude, get a life
 
Seriously.. Is this thread for real? Do you have that low "Self Esteem" That you have to make a thread about bragging about computer scores? REALLY! My PC would score higher then that when I clock my 2600K @ 5.0GHz, but do you see me starting pointless threads like this.... Dude, get a life

umad? self-righteous forum knight? lookie me i disapprove of bragging yet i conveniently state i have crossfire and make signatures based on my hardware. also my pc would score higher than yours if i overclocked it to 7 ghz good point bro. I think the real reason you are hurt is because you are stuck on 4.8 ghz.

You can't get to the sweet 5 ghz bwahaah!
 
Last edited:
umad? self-righteous forum knight? lookie me i disapprove of bragging yet i conveniently state i have crossfire and make signatures based on my hardware. also my pc would score higher than yours if i overclocked it to 7 ghz good point bro. I think the real reason you are hurt is because you are stuck on 4.8 ghz.

You can't get to the sweet 5 ghz bwahaah!

WOW:confused: You sir are a TOOL:p And im sure everyone will agree.. Get over yourself
 
Is 3DMark11 a good game? :D

Cuz my 260GTX card doesn't even run that game!!

Nice score!
 
Wow. So much for people having a little fun. I interpreted the original poster's comments as harmless fun whom merely wanted to share his/her epenis (as we all do after all).
Nothing wrong with a bit of boasting and comparing of scores.

*Will edit this post after redoing test and places pic*

/Added score.
CPU: i7-870 OC 3.8Ghz + HT on.
MOBO: Maximus III (3) Extreme (1156).
RAM: GEiL Ultra 4 x 2GB 2000Mhz 9-10-9-28 CR1|1T.
GPU: AMD Sapphire 1 x 6950 2GB (not unlocked and is stock clock).
OS: Win7x64 Ultimate.

3dmarkcraymani7870.jpg

:p
 
Last edited:
Not before I get my laugh on. You sir, get 2 Internets.

Where do you think I can get some tigers blood?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top