• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

JBL SIMPLY CINEMA EscXcite

hek1

Weaksauce
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
116
This one looks very very interesting.. I always had a good eye for JBL and here we have harman kardon and jbl joining up, making this pc-multimedia grade cinema surround system..

I don't really need it.. but i have this idea that it sounds sweeeet!

Anyone have experience with this set?

LINK: the jbl site dont work on that section (?) :(
 
I appear to be having the same problem with their website.....

BTW you got a PM
 
Hmm, seems like it might be an international only model?

I did a little googling, and saw some specs on some site in French. The system itself looks a lot like most of the older JBL HTIB systems, just in white/silver instead of black. The specs leave a lot to be desired, sub only goes down to 55Hz, and is only 60 watts, while the surrounds are only 25 each. I guess it would be OK for a PC speaker system, but there are a lot better options out there.

BTW - It's not JBL and HK teaming up so to speak, HK owns JBL, part of the Harman group (along with Infinity, Lexicon, Revel, Mark Levinson, Becker, and a bunch of other companies).
 
NulloModo said:
Hmm, seems like it might be an international only model?

I did a little googling, and saw some specs on some site in French. The system itself looks a lot like most of the older JBL HTIB systems, just in white/silver instead of black. The specs leave a lot to be desired, sub only goes down to 55Hz, and is only 60 watts, while the surrounds are only 25 each. I guess it would be OK for a PC speaker system, but there are a lot better options out there.

BTW - It's not JBL and HK teaming up so to speak, HK owns JBL, part of the Harman group (along with Infinity, Lexicon, Revel, Mark Levinson, Becker, and a bunch of other companies).

wow didnt know that..
:confused:

anyways thank you for nice input, im forgetting this set now
 
Back
Top