• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

JBL Creature III's Are Out!

SylarPowers

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
1,263
Just secured me a set of these, the creature II's were niffty little speakers, great sound. Specs don't look like much, but the clarity is nice for a $100 dollar set. Well rounded too. Was going to get the Makos, but I roll with these until I get a real stereo like a NHT/NAD combo.
 
wow.. I still have creature 1's... might need to check these out.. thanks for the heads up.

edit: well.. doesn't look like they're functionally different from the I or II really... but the new aesthetics look more "creature like" though. :)
 
Last edited:
i like em after extended use, they are nice, the only speakers I can stand it seems.
 
I've been looking for a new set of computer speakers for school. I will check those out.
 
Back
Top