Jawbone/Iphone 5?

spincut

[H]ard|Gawd
Are they pretty much the best go to wireless headsets at this point? I've bought a BlueAnt, hated it, I am barely liking the Motorola one I got stuck on me either. Some have recommended the Platronics one that is huge, but it seems a bit too legacy for me.

And despite Jawbone being pretty popular, I was a bit concerned to hear the Era is kind of a step down?

Seems so hard to find a bluetooth headset that fits well, works well, and sounds well. And I really would like to stop making all my phone calls with my phone against my face. Sometimes after super long phone calls I just wonder how long it will be before I have a tumor :p .... :(

Ok, let's just agree that we don't need to talk about the Legend in this thread :p . Yes, I know it's great, it's also old, clunky ugly and just all around a bit out of date. Respect to the fact that it is indeed hands down an excellent headset, but surely it can't be the only (or most up to date) game in town?

The Edge looks interesting...namely because the charging station WASN'T part of the headset like I though it was based on what I know about it's older sibling :p . It's a spiffy update, but it still looks kind of like something that belongs in a call center :p .

But yeah, I have been hearing increasingly bad things about Jawbones latest Era redesign, and just can't seem for the life of me to find anything that is solid quality and pairs well with new Iphones (well, except the aforementioned Plantronics clunkers).

Ok, let's just agree that we don't need to talk about the Legend in this thread :p . ...

Fair enough. I didn't get the sense that you were that against it based on the orig post. My apologies. :p

Carry on!

I have the Era and really enjoy it, great sound, plays music through the earpiece as well as customized ringtones. Also has great battery life and meter pops up on my 5S telling me how much juice is left as well as a single tap on the earpiece button.

I have no complaints about the Era, but I've had it a while. Have they released a new model in the last 6-8 months?

Back